$3 OFF de Primer Pedido.
This LED liquid crystal projector is suitable for meetings, teaching, product demonstration, entertainment venues and home theaters. Watch all your media in full quality with screen size between 32 to 200 inches from a distance between 1.2 and 6 meters making the projector ideal to use at home, in the office or in the classroom. With a contrast ratio of 2000:1 in addition to displaying in both 4:3 and 16:9 aspects and the ability to use a 360 degree picture flip, this projector is a definitive approach for appreciating media.
The projector has been made with a 5 inches LCD board that has a dpi standard resolution of 800x480, 2600 lumens and it is capable of supporting 1080p format files.Because Its stable performances and rich functions, the projector is convenient to operate and has high cost performance. It is a wise choice to have one for yourself.
1) 100% brand new and high quality. Elegant design and bright color make it more attractive.
2) 800x480 resolution, 2600 lumens, give you fantastic home cinema experience.
3) LED light source. Long lifetime up to 20000 hours.
4) Multimedia function,with multiple interfaces:2*HDMI,2*USB,ATV,AV,VGA etc.
5) Manual focus adjusting, getting picture from 1.2m to 6m,help you enjoy watching movie, playing games anytime.
6) 3 kinds of projection methods,front/rear/ceiling. Images can be reversed 360 degree.It can be put on the desk or hang on the ceiling.
7) Support keystone correction,easy changing in 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratio;low power consumption, echo-oriented, vehicle power supply supported, easy to use.
8) Built in speakers: 2w*2.
9) Support red and blue 3D effect by 3D red and blue glasses and film sources.
2.projection technology: 5.0 inches TFT LCD panel.Standard resolution (dpi): 800 * 480, support 1080P
3.Brightness: 2600 lumens
4.Lamp type: LED lights
5.Lamp life: 20,000 hours
6.The projection screen size/distance: 32-200 inches, from 1.2 to 6m
7.Projection Lens: Manual Focus Lens
8.Contrast (standard): 2000:1
9.Aspect ratio: 4:3 / 16:9
10.Support Android 4.4.2 System
11.Support Bluetooth and WiFi
12.RAM ROM: 1G 8G
13.Picture flip: 360 degree flip
14.Projection Method: Front / Rear / Ceiling
15.Noise (dB): less than 25 db
16.Menu language: Czech、English、Slovak、Danish、German、Spanish、French、Croatian、Italian、Hungarian、Dutch、Norwegian、Polish、Portuguese、Romanian、Slovene、Serbian、Finnish、Swedish、Bulgarian、Greek、Russian、Chinese
17.Power Consumption (W): 110 W
18.Fast 3 seconds boot
19.Input: USB*2/HDMI*2/TV/AV/YPBPR/VGA/audio input(RCA terminal x 2,left and right sound channel)/audio out/built-in speakers(2 w * 2)
20.Power: 110 V-240 V (± 10%), 50/60 Hz
21.Products size: 10(H)* 26（L）*22(W) cm
The format USB can support:
"MPG", "MPE", "VOB", "DAT", "BUK"
"TS0", "TRP", "TS ", "TP ", "M2T"
"RM0", "RMV", "RM ", "RMVB"
"AVI", "MP4", "DIV", "MOV", "MKV", "WSF", "ASF", "FLV", "WMV", "ASM", "3GP", "3G2"
"BMP" "JPG", "JPE", "PNG" "TIF" "GIF"
"MP3" "WMA" "M4A", "AAC" "WAV"
1.Excelvan mini LED LCD projector white *1
2.Power adapter *1
3.AV cable *1
4.Remote control *1
4.User manual *1
5.Lens cleaner *1
Screen size and distance from the projector to the screen:
16:9 display aspect
1.Regulating contrast ratio,brightness and focal distance according to different SOURCE signals is the crux of clear images,or the images may be blurred.
2.Special projection hanging brackets is required to be purchased when suspended ceiling is installed on the ceiling.If this mouting method is required,please consult us.
3.Please turn off the signal source and power supplies of the projector before connection, and connection after the power supplies are turned on may cause problems.
Here are some solutions if you acrossed these problems when you operate the projector:
After the power supplied is turned on, the lamp is out
1) Find whether the power line connection is correct.
2) Find whether the plug is plugged.
3) Find whether the power supply is frequently turned on and off.Detect the use time of the lamp.
4) Find whether the bulb is required to be replaced.
1) Find whether the lens is taken down.
2) Find whether the connection is correct. Find whether all the signal lines are properly connected.
3) Find whether the contrast ratio and the brightness are set to be the lowest.
Remote controller is not worked
1) Find whether the batteries of the remote controller are used up. Find whether the batteries are correctly installed.
2) Find whether a batteries is formed between the remote controller and the projector.
3) Find whether the distance exceeds the effective use range of the remote controller.
1) Slightly turn the lens and regulate the focal distance to a proper position.
2) Regulate analog quantity of the bright, the contrast ratio and the color.
3) Find whether the lens is clean .
1) Find whether audio cables are properly connected.
2) Find whether the SOURCE mode of TV signal audio cables is correct.
3) Find whether the volume is turned off set to be lowest.