- It is a universal diagnostic interface for Volkswagen and all OBD vehicle systems from other manufacturers.
- The integrated Bluetooth interface connects the vehicle with a notebook, desktop PC or test system.
- The range of the wireless Bluetooth connection is 2 to 5 meters, depending on the environment and the type of Bluetooth adapter used on the PC side.
- The serial port profile (SPP) is used for data transfer via Bluetooth. Different Bluetooth security levels are supported.
- This ensures fast response times and a reliable real-time behavior independently of the PC operating system. Every time a connection is established, the VAS 5054B software is identified with the version installed on the application PC. The VAS 5054B thus automatically adopts any new features provided after a new software version has been installed on the application PC.
- The diagnostic application and the associated diagnostic base system are installed on the application PC.
- The diagnostic base system can access the VAS 5054B via Bluetooth or USB.
- Access via Bluetooth: after a connection to the VAS 5054B has been set up, the Bluetooth software provides a virtual serial COM port (Bluetooth Serial Port Profile). The diagnostic base system uses this COM port to communicate with the VAS 5054B. You need to specify this port when you install the diagnostic application.
- Access via USB: you can also connect the VAS 5054B to the application PC by using the supplied USB cable. It detects the VAS 5054B through plug and play, and automatically installs the drivers copied when you installed the diagnostic application. The setup of the VAS 5054B is then complete and the device is ready for use by the diagnostic application.
Click the Website
to download ODIS-V5.13(1).rar; ODIS-V5.13(2).rar; ODIS-V5.13(3).rar; ODIS-V5.13(4).rar for your need.