Abre APP!

$3 OFF de Primer Pedido.

Abre APP
Reparación NexTool multifuncional para bicicleta Herramienta y reparación de neumáticos Conjunto de Herramientas
Reparación NexTool multifuncional para bicicleta Herramienta y reparación de neumáticos Conjunto de Herramientas
Reparación NexTool multifuncional para bicicleta Herramienta y reparación de neumáticos Conjunto de Herramientas
Reparación NexTool multifuncional para bicicleta Herramienta y reparación de neumáticos Conjunto de Herramientas
Reparación NexTool multifuncional para bicicleta Herramienta y reparación de neumáticos Conjunto de Herramientas
1/1
Ver Traducción
MXN$367.77
23.48
11 Opiniones

Reparación NexTool multifuncional para bicicleta Herramienta y reparación de neumáticos Conjunto de Herramientas - Negro

Cupón:

promoción:

Apoyo COD Pago

Warehouse & Fee

Select
CN-099:Fecha de despacho: Oct 26 - Oct 28

Product Options

Select
Negro

Comentarios (11)

A. Cardone
Aug 12,2020
Great quality at a low price. This is a well made little mutli tool that fits easily in my bar bag and has anything I need for a quick emergency repair. What can you say about a mini tool. It looks good, feels good in the hand. It fits where it is designed to and seems very sturdy. I've used regularly and it looks great. It's got 90% of everything bikers need...and the other 10% you is between your ears...ride on and may the traffic signs be with you!
Ver Más

Discusión

Ver Más
Lo que debería prepararse para un largo viaje al aire libre? Hemos compilado lo que consideramos 11 elementos imprescindibles para cada ciclista exigente. Bicicleta de alta calidad, bicicleta GPS / computadora para bicicleta, cuchillo plegable, luz para bicicleta, casco para bicicleta, gafas de sol Guantes de Protección, Linterna, Mochila Impermeable, Impermeable, comida comprimida y agua El detalle que puedes leer en este post:

Buying guide: 11 must-haves for every cyclist:

Descripción

Principales características:
diseño plegable, de estilo simple 3C
puntas de atornillar Embedded, ahorro de espacio
El diseño ergonómico, cómodo de usar
Viene con una bolsa de terciopelo para mantener la EDC
Mini portátil, fácil de acomodar y transportar
El destornillador magnético es fácil de quitar, difícil de caer en caída
Compacto y ligero para caber perfectamente en incluso el más pequeño de los que montan bolsas

Especificaciones:
Material principal: acero 2CR13

Especificación

General

Tipo: Interruptor de cadena,Destornillador,Llave de radios,Llave inglesa
Materiales: Acero inoxidable

Dimensiones y peso

Peso del Producto: 0.1600 kg
Peso del paquete: 0.1800 kg
Tamaño del producto (L x A x H): 9.20 x 4.10 x 1.30 cm / 3,62 x 1,61 x 0,51 pulgadas
Tamaño del paquete (L x A x H): 10.00 x 5.00 x 2.00 cm / 3,94 x 1,97 x 0,79 pulgadas

contenidos del paquete

contenidos del paquete: 1 x Herramienta, 6 x Bit Destornillador
NexTool Multifunctional Bicycle Tool Bike Repair and Tire Repair Tool Set - Black
NexTool Multifunctional Bicycle Tool Bike Repair and Tire Repair Tool Set - Black
NexTool Multifunctional Bicycle Tool Bike Repair and Tire Repair Tool Set - Black
NexTool Multifunctional Bicycle Tool Bike Repair and Tire Repair Tool Set - Black
NexTool Multifunctional Bicycle Tool Bike Repair and Tire Repair Tool Set - Black
NexTool Multifunctional Bicycle Tool Bike Repair and Tire Repair Tool Set - Black
NexTool Multifunctional Bicycle Tool Bike Repair and Tire Repair Tool Set - Black
NexTool Multifunctional Bicycle Tool Bike Repair and Tire Repair Tool Set - Black
NexTool Multifunctional Bicycle Tool Bike Repair and Tire Repair Tool Set - Black
NexTool Multifunctional Bicycle Tool Bike Repair and Tire Repair Tool Set - Black
NexTool Multifunctional Bicycle Tool Bike Repair and Tire Repair Tool Set - Black

Ver Más 

Productos Recomendados

Productos Patrocinados

Bono para nuevos miembros: cupón de $ 10
MXN$367.77

Reparación NexTool multifuncional para bicicleta Herramienta y reparación de neumáticos Conjunto de Herramientas

Color

Cantidad - +
plazos: elija
loading...
loading...
cancelar
loading...
loading...
loading...

Comentarios

4.91 *****
  • 10
  • 1
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Todo ( 11 )
  • ( 5 )
  • ( 0 )
A. Cardone
Aug 12,2020
Great quality at a low price. This is a well made little mutli tool that fits easily in my bar bag and has anything I need for a quick emergency repair. What can you say about a mini tool. It looks good, feels good in the hand. It fits where it is designed to and seems very sturdy. I've used regularly and it looks great. It's got 90% of everything bikers need...and the other 10% you is between your ears...ride on and may the traffic signs be with you!
Mary Walton
Aug 11,2020
Slim and complete. Compact, easy to get in a seat bag. My son loves his. It's well made, appears durable and easy to use in spite of its small size. Great lightweight tool with all the tools needed doing a day ride. Easy to make adjustments. I gave the second one to my husband, who is a medical field service engineer. He has cases full of tools already but loved it so much that he immediately added it to his tool case.
Mike
Aug 17,2020
This is a great addition to my cycling gear. It's lightweight but sturdy. Its of great quality and very practical tool. Great thin solid multi tool that easily fits in your pocket. An excellent, well thought out and crafted assembly of tools. Easy to carry, easy to use. Quick and handy. I used the tool to tighten my bike handle bars up. Highly recommended.
R.F. Allemann
Aug 14,2020
Not the lightest thing to carry on your bike but when you need it... you NEED IT and you will be glad to have this little monster. Very well built, will hopefully not need it but will give me some piece of mind. This tool is everything I hoped it would be: Light, but solid and sturdy. Functional. Small and space-saving. What's not to like. Home run on this product!
T-squared
Aug 16,2020
This is the smallest, yet still complete, bicycle multitool I've every owned. It has all of the essentials and is very high quality. No regrets about my purchase at all. It's sleek and has been really useful. So much so that I just keep it in my jersey pocket every ride.
dfine1979
Aug 13,2020
I purchased this tool for my husband after he unsuccessfully tried different bicycle tool to fix the handle of his bike that was loose. He was amazed that this tool came through for him and the size and sturdiness is perfect!
S. Baker
Aug 16,2020
Nice little tool. Just as advertised. Got it for a gift, he loved the compactness of it and even showed me how the tools worked. All the needed tools for roadside repairs. Would definitely recommend.
Allie
Aug 09,2020
It came very quickly. I advise the seller. I'll check the tool-I'll add it. The tool is heavy, steel.
Chris Simpson
Aug 10,2020
Very nice product, bigger more reliable than it looks on the pictures. Recommended, thanks.
WooPigFoodie
Aug 07,2020
It looks durable. Functionality is enough. Expensive of course. Will break, I'll add a review.
Ver Más
Ver Más
Ver Más